Team MX reflections on the trip

Team Leader, Charlie asked us to send a sentence summing up our trip and what we will take with us...

My heart has been forever moved and changed by the people I encountered here and the love that they have for God, so much so that it feels like I’m leaving home.

No mater the language we speak we are all loved by One God who has made me more aware that I am not  too old to be on mission in Mexico but a vital team member.

Lifetime of joy peace and Hope.  God was moving in all of us through out last weekend and this week.

Similar to Connor this place is such an open community if felt like I haddent left home but was home, I suspect I will feel the separation more tomorrow. The people thanked us so much for what we were able to do while we were here, and eager to see us back again.

God truly exceeded more than I could imagine on this trip, where love and wisdom were poured out and received. This week has opened my eyes to how transformative it is to remain engaged in community as we all grow our faiths.

One thing I’m taking home is how the welcoming culture here is a small glimpse of the Kingdom that is to come and how big our God truly is. He’s not a local God but a Global God!

My summary: It was great to see young adults living life while at the same time coming over to El Pozo, knowing this was a Christ centered place to hang out. Fantastic to see this happening real time.
The Team returns back to MCC campus tonight at 1am (actually Friday) and continues with the Mission Jesus has called them to HERE! 

Comments